I was just nominated to receive The Mystery Blogger Award by Courtney from Shutterbugblogs, you can go to her blog here. Thank you so much Courtney, it is so truly nice of you! Being nominated in this blogging community makes me extremely happy and I’m so glad we can all support each other. The award was actually started by Okoto Engima, you can see that blog here.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share your link to your best post(s).
- I joined a Pharmacy Sorority this semester named Lambda Kappa Sigma. I am incredibly proud and honored to be apart of such an amazing organization that does so much good in this world. If you’d like to help me and my sisters raise money for cancer, please click here to donate to the American Cancer Society. In April, Lambda Kappa Sigma and I will be participating in Relay For Life, a way to raise awareness and raise money for cancer patients. Your support is appreciated!
- I’ve become obsessed with the color white. I think it’s so crisp, clean and beautiful. I’ve been buying a lot of white lately and literally just obsessed!!!
- I absolutely love going to the gym. Do I go as much as I’d like? No. But when I do go, I love it. I particularly like spin class and Zumba. My two favorites!
- What was your favorite holiday tradition growing up? Honestly, my family doesn’t really have any holiday traditions that I can think of right now. I just like that we all get together for dinner and enjoy each other’s company. I particularly like eating all the yummy food!
- Name your go-to holiday movie. My favorite holiday movie is probably home alone. I will probably never get tired of that movie lol
- If you had the choice of taking Rudolph, Buddy the Elf, or Frosty the Snowman to dinner, who would you choose and why? (This is supposed to be a funny/weird question?) I would probably take Frosty the Snowman because I think snowmen are cute!
- How will/are you spending your winter break? Most of my holiday break I will be spending relaxing and watching tons of movies. However, I do have a vacation planned with my boyfriend to Dominican Republic and my best friend from Florida is coming up to New Jersey to visit for a few days. This winter break will be the best one yet! I’m incredibly excited!
- Do you eat anything special for Christmas/December 25? Actually, this year is the first time I will be celebrating Christmas because my boyfriend, whose family is Christian, has invited me to their house for the holiday. My family is Jewish so I do not have any special I eat during Christmas. However, for Hanukkah, my favorite thing to eat are latkas. If you ever have the chance to try one, please do! You won’t regret it. Literally just shredded potatoes and then fried!
My best post(s):
Rasya Garcia from StylebyRasya
Haley Marie from HaleyMarieBlog
Megan Anne from LoveMeganAnne
Alyssa from LivingInFullBloom
Yvanne from Composed&Collected
Kim from SimplyBeingKim
Shannon Brown from EndlessMay
Bri from SincerelyBri
Jasmine Grace from JasmineGrace
Milan Merlo from MilanDarling
Nominees, answer these questions:
- Who is your favorite celebrity and why?
- What is your biggest goal in life?
- How will you be celebrating the holidays this year?
- Name 5 things that make you happy.
- Would you rather never be able to put nail polish on your nails or your toes? (weird/funny question)
Congrats to the nominees! You guys deserve it!