I just want to begin by thanking Tanisha from Totally Tanisha and Alexa from The Icing on the Playlist for nominating me for this amazing Liebster award. It means so much to me that fellow bloggers are enjoying my content that I work hard to publish. I feel incredibly honored since I have only been blogging for five months. Thanks gals!
Since I got tagged by two, amazing bloggers, I decided to answer a few questions from each blogger’s post.
Here it goes!
1. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
I would use the words loyal, friendly, and humble to describe myself. I feel these three attributes describe my character perfectly.
2. What was your favorite book as a kid?
As a child, I remember loving the Junie B. Jones series. I could read them so quickly and love every second of it. It’s hard for me to find a good book nowadays.
3. Which one of your blog post are you most proud of?
This question is actually quite hard for me because I really do love each and every post I come up with. I don’t publish anything I’m not completely satisfied with. Nevertheless, I am most proud of my post “Apps/Websites for College Students” because it was my first ever blog post on TrulyIndulgent. I was nervous to put it up because I didn’t know if anyone would look at it or even like it. Now I know that there are viewers out there that not only read my posts, but enjoy them too. I could not be more happy.
4. If you could time travel, where would you go?
This is a very easy answer. I would go back to the time where I was about three or four years old. I remember my pre-school years are the most fun time, living without a care in the world. As we get older, we acquire more responsibilities. It would be so nice to go back to the time where my biggest responsibility was to eat all my veggies before getting chocolate haha
5. What is your favorite season? Summer, Winter, Fall, or Spring?
Hands down, my favorite season for fashion is Fall. I love everything about it. I love the chilly weather, the Fall candle scents at Bath & Body Works, and dressing up in boots and over sized sweaters.
6. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
My favorite thing about myself is my ambition. If I have something that I’m passionate about, there is no stopping me. I love how driven I am and I’m proud of it.
7. What was your first job?
My first job was at the age of sixteen at a Nursery/Day Care. It was really great being able to interact with children after my long day in the high school. The children would always brighten my mood.
8. Three years from now, where are you and what are you doing?
Three years from now, I see myself living in an apartment near my college and continuing my PharmD Education. This program is six years long and I intend to pursue it.
9. What song can you listen to on repeat and not get tired of?
At the moment, I’m obsessed with the song, Your Number by Ayo Jay. You can listen to it on Youtube here. It’s incredibly catchy and makes me wanna dance!!
10. Do you keep an Instagram theme?
I actually just started an Instagram theme and I think it’s coming out really nice. You can see it in action here.
11. What’s your coffee shop order?
Iced coffee with cream and sugar. I know it’s a lot of sugar but…you only live once right? :p
I nominate these lovely bloggers:
Milan from Milan Darling
Jasmine from Jasmine Grace
Kathlyn from Kathlyn’s Korner
April from Darling April
Megan from LoveMeganAnne
Nominee’s These Are Your Instructions:
1. Thank and mention the blogger that has nominated you in your blog post.
2. Answer the questions the blogger tagged you to answer.
3. Nominate at least 5 other bloggers, but do not exceed 11.
4. List your questions and be sure to tell your nominated bloggers that you have nominated them.
Here are the questions for you to answer!
1. What is your favorite food?
2. What has been your favorite class so far in your education?
3. What makes you happy, without a doubt?
4. If you weren’t a blogger, what would you be doing?
5. Do you like to cook? If so, what’s your favorite meal to make?
6. What/who inspires you?
7. Do you have a role model?
8. Who is your celebrity crush?
9. How does it feel, going back to school?
10. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
11. If you had to choose between never wearing makeup again or forever dressing in sweats, which would you choose?
Thank you to Tanisha and Alexa for nominating me! Answering these questions was a lot of fun! Do we have anything in common? Comment below!